Wednesday, October 3, 2012

English drama presentation, Year 2010!



Title:Lamb to the slaughter (:
The Characters:
Mary Maloney- Amanda Lee
Patrick- ME (:
Sam-Vinitha Ng
Detectives- Mei Hsien & Sum
Doctor- Elyn
Photographer- Jenny Goh


Hey guys, was looking back at this video and I thought of sharing it with you guys to take a glimpse or two at our English Drama presentation! Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as I love acting it with my bunch of fellow classmates :) Well good news is we made it to the finals which consist of 8 groups from management students up to engineering and law students. Overall I'm super proud of my teammates and we were happy that we made it this far. This video is recorded during our preliminary round. We did many changes in our dialogue and acting during semifinals and finals but unfortunately didn't had time to record it. This video is only half part of it because my camera battery died off at the wrong timing. LOL