Monday, January 7, 2013

My 3rd stock footage videoclip.

http://footage.shutterstock.com/clip-3199888-stock-footage-asian-woman-driving-a-car.html

So guys, this is my third stock footage video clip. A short 10 second video clip of me driving along a winding road. Well, it looks pretty simple but it took me MORE than 5 takes to get it all smooth and perfect. At the beginning of the shoot, I had issues with the car. Guess what?! Yes, I mati enjin @@ because I wasn't used to the car brakes and clutch yet. Later, comes the hair issues because the car window was wind down so my hair was flying like a mad woman. LOL. Then, comes the sign boards on the roadside because the video clip shouldn't have too much messy background and stuff. So yeah. And I forget to smile and so on lar.... Not so simple after all. overall, I had fun and It's really cute seeing a camera being attached outside the car which is being secured by a *sucker thingy* while I'm driving. Lol.


Take care guys.
XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking a few minutes
    and actual effort to create a great article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.



    my web-site - Demands of Mobile Apps

    ReplyDelete