Wednesday, June 24, 2009

arrgh!!HATRED.

i hate nite class.
i hate morning class.[wtf man hv to wake up early]
i hate assignments.
i hate the AC R building lift;its darn it slow.AND I MEAN REALLY SLOW!![it gets on my nerves when im LATE for class!!]IF IM IMPATIENT THAN ILL RUN UP THE STAIRS.F!
i hate the students parking area[its damn it far from most of my classes except for acc. class which is held in CLC building]
i hate tuesday alot[i have 6 hours of boring lec.]
i hate being in PM04[ non of my skool mates r in tiz DARN IT group]
i hate the freaking heavy business mathematics book which cost RM88!!0.0!!
i hate 2 hours lecture.
i hate the stinky toilet.
i hate the security guard[i dunno y but i juz find them irritating!!wateva]
i hate printing out online notes[wasting my precious ink$$$$]
i hate classmates who uses me for their fcuking own benefit[im old enuff to notice it sista!!]
i hate the long queue at the ATM machine




overall...




I



HATE


YOU.....




MMU.

1 comment: