Wednesday, June 10, 2009

FamiLY DinneR~

Last Sunday,My family,relatives and i went out for a pleasant dinner together at a restaurant.My dad book for a VIP room which consist of karaoke privilege[my family loves singing!!] n "special treatment"..haha. The food was REALLY GOOD n supa delicious.We had bloated huge tummy after our dinner cuz there were about 10 dishes including 2 desserts for 7 adults n 2 kids.As usual everybody in my fammie LOVES THE CAMERA n we cant stop camwhoring!!hahaha..


"ALL OF US"=)~XOXO

US COUSINS"


This was the FIRST DISH of our dinner...
I REALLY LIKE THE food presentations..


"Mum,ME and my Aunties frm KL"
-they r such gd posers=)haha...

"Celine,Shaun,ME,Eugene"


"Eugene,ME,Sharyn,Shaun"
-posing from de TALLEST to de SHORTEST..
haha.we look short standing next to a 5"10






No comments:

Post a Comment