Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Get to noe ME better.

Frankly,I hate making new friends.
[I rather stick with the old ones]

Secondly,I ditch new friends real fast.

Thirdly,

I'm a person who loves being alone.

&

Dun mind being alone.

Other than that,
I'm also a very hot-tempered person.

[ i dun really show it in public]

-I Get irritated Damn easily-

&
I hate girls who Gossips About basically
EVERYTHING&ANYTHING!!
-pls Shut up sometimes-
[GOSSIP GIRLS ARE SO YESTERDAY]



I just wish that.....
I could have this whole world by myself.
[I Want to Break Free!!]


More:
#I sleep with the lights on.
#I always have food in my bag n pocket.
#I wake up before 9 everyday including weekends.
#I drink tap water.
#I have no money in my wallet.
#I watch cartoon.
#I love spicy food alot.
#I eat more than i drink.
#I can sleep without a fan.
#I dont sms for fun.
#I only waste money on food.
#I have sweaty palms all the time.
&
the list goes on....

-I dun use FACEBOOK/MSN/TWITTER/MYSPACE-
.:its boring n a waste of time:.
seriously



No comments:

Post a Comment