Thursday, August 13, 2009

KL was awesome.

during my midterm break,
i decided to find darl at kl.
9.30a.m-took the KKKL bus to puduraya
11.45a.m-reach puduraya
12.10p.m-took a teksi to TIMES SQUARE.cost us rm10.wtf
12.30~5.30p.m-eating.shopping.camwhoring.laughing.walking
[shop till i drop]
kesian mr.tay,he cant feel his legs after 2 hours of walking.haha
i was still standing strong!!
TIMES SQUARE was so huge.
we barely even cover half of times square.
BUT I HAD FUN=)
7.00~9.00p.m-we walk to petaling street.
[its exactly like jonker walk]
than we took a monorail train from pasar sani to KLCC
rm1.60 per person
I felt train sick.haha
KLCC~walk.ate at subway.peeking outside petrol science.took the monorial back.
bought mangis on our way home
10.00p.m-wATCH my fave tv show n slept
pictures in random order:
brat


BIGGEST INDOOR THEME PARK IN M'SIA


TIMES SQUARE



i bought tat much of things after an hour or two
[giggling]


taking a LONG break after walking for a few hours.
plz dun stare at me!!i noe u're tired of shopping..
LOL


smile=)!!
we're on the "Teeth commercial"




demon







SURIA KLCC
-can barely see me my face.LOL






petaling street



monorail train












"petrol science"
MUM,DAD!!!im on TV!!
[yelling]swt

" omg!!HOW LONG since u brush ur teeth beast??!!!
damn smelly man"








super.duper.AWESOME.


i love it









No comments:

Post a Comment