Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you so very much!

the days when we were separated a THOUSAND miles away seems to pass by very slowly and I remember those days where I would slash off every single day in my calendar......hoping the day where you were able to return home gets closer and closer!!The time spent with you right now is just so limited and there's so many things I wish I can do with you before you go abroad for another year again.However,time is not on our side since you'll be leaving M'sia next week =......( Time seems to be going faster when you're around me and that's sickening because as everyday that passes by,I knew the day where you have to leave m'sia was approaching.For the past one month and a half time spent with you,I've gained back all my bubbly and happy side in me.I used to be very emotional and sad when YOU left bcuz It's YOU who spend most of your time with me when we were growing up into a teenager.I was lost and alone when you were away.we've both missed out a lot on each other for the past one year and being able to even have a glance on you means so much to me.We are running out of time and seeing you every single day just makes my day so bright and joyful.I'm gonna miss the pampering,attention,comfort,love,kindness,and basically everything that you've done for me for the past six years with you.It's crazy thinking how long our journey is going to be but we believe with love and affection,strength and strong will power we'll hopefully walk down the aisle together.*amen*.....You told me I was beautiful and even though a few people tell me that,I think you're the only one who really meant it.For you were the only one who really took the time to look =)I know when you leave,the distance will keep us apart but distance,no matter how far,can't change these feelings in my heart.We are forced to separate for some time, but sayang,don't be sad,for it's just a test of true love (: I wish you all the best in your future endeavours and I wish you well on all journeys you partake in life.Have a safe journey and I'll be waiting for you with my arms wide open okays?^^ I may not get to see you as often as I like.I may not get to hold you in my arms all through the night but deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one that I love and I can't let you go.Thank you for everything sweetheart :D

Love you yesterday,love you still,always have,always will =)
note:If you really love someone,put their name in a circle,not a heart!!
Because a heart can easily be broken but a circle goes on forever ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment