Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Thanks for the craziness!!

Tomorrow will probably be my last time seeing you before u depart frm m'sia.Arghhh gonna miss u so very much!!!basically sayang....I'm so blessed n thankful for all the time spent with you and for all the pampering that you've given to me.Thanks for everything from the biggest to the tiniest sacrifice (: Thanks for cycling and running miles for me!you would cycle all the way to my house just to have a glance or two at me!tho you are physically,mentally & emotionally exhausted from your head to your teeny weeny toes but you're stil standing so strong as a person.Thanks for all the useful advice and guidance that you've shown me.Thanks for the chaos *in a good way*.Thanks for feeding me such awesome food and thanks for gaining my weight another extra 15 pounds =) thanks for everything la sayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment