Friday, January 21, 2011

Madness is genius...



Sorry for the huge break from blogging.Y'all, 2011 has been a bit of a cluster for me so far. I mean, it could be worse. I'm totally aware of that and trust me that I am thankful it hasn't been. But I do kind of feel like it's almost laughable that each week is something new. I'm not a fan of getting up and going to class. In fact, I tend to pout in the morning.
ANYWAY,.....

I Am....a nice person.
I Want...to go to tahiti island!
I Have...lots of needs n wants....
I Wish...I knew what I wanted to be when I grew grow up.
I Hate...traffic, seriously despise it.
I Fear...death.
I Hear...the dogs barking.
I Search...online for cool n adorable images....
I Wonder...when we will get married n buy a house.....
I Regret...for not following my dreams n desire.
I Love...him, my family, my friends.
I Ache...to have kids around me...
I Always...eat
I Usually...wear t-shirt
I Am Not...confident in myself.
I Dance...when i'm happy.
I Sing...at the top of my lungs in my room,
I Never...care much about being gorgeous n sexy.
I Rarely...drink coffee
I Cry...when I am really irritated and frustrated.
I Am Not Always...a friendly person. I'm timid n very shy with new surroundings n new faces....
[I live along the lines of, you are a bitch to me...then I am a bitch to you]
I Lose...it when I hear love songs n watch sad movies....
I'm Confused...about why bad things happen to wonderful people.
I Need...to be more optimistic.
I Should...be less of a people pleaser.
I can't ..... live a day without watching tv.
I adore.... ice-cream like crap!i have ice cream ALMOST everyday.
I think .... i am capable of doing things my own way...
I feel .... cold at night...i sleep with 3 blankets n a jacket.madnesss!!
I touch....things that captures my eyes.
I laugh....at silly jokes.
I step....on ants.
I drink.....soda more than water.
I eat....junk food like nobody business.
I Sleep.....after 1a.m.
I bath....when i feel like to.
I Scream....when others starts talking really loud.
I sulk....when i'm hungry

Who Are You?

No comments:

Post a Comment