Friday, February 11, 2011

One more day without you is one more day closer to being with you.






In a blink of an eye, 3 weeks hast past without me even realizing it because I was having so much fun, laughter and craziness with him. It gets emotional knowing that he will be heading back to Moscow by this end of the week. haizzzzz........Goodbye seems so easy when I am saying it to others but it never gets easy when I have to say it to You. You coming home for this winter break was definitely the best valentine's present in advance I could ever received. it Looks like you will be leaving a day before valentine's day and we will both be having romantic candle light dinner through the webcam....haiz very poor thing but it's good enough because the few hours I spend with you....are worth the thousand hours I spend without you. I'm going to miss you like madness. no doubt. In this short period of time, we have tried to do as much fun stuff as we can possibly do together before goodbyes approaches AGAIN. We played tennis cause I love love LOVEE outdoor sports but non share the same interest as me. we played our very first archery game together. We headed to the movies after many many many months not stepping into the cinema. We jalan-jalan cari makan and we are both food lovers. We have great passion about good food and he claims that I can become a great food critic cuz I definitely have something to say *good and bad* about a particular food that I put into my mouth. hahahaha..... Today we headed to this to beautiful place. Blue skies, cool breeze, sun filtering through the trees....sweeeeeeeeeet! Not forgetting SHOPPING!almost everyday..... When you leave liau, things around here will surely be very quiet and No fun =( I will surely have dreams about you almost every nite and waking up is the worst part all the time because realizing that it was just part of a dream... Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!!! Like how you wish I could be in Moscow with you....., How I wish I could be there with you too, but distance has kept us apart. Apart physically, but in spirit, you are always in my heart. No doubt. We have grown spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, socially, and other life goals. Us From kiddos to young adults who wants and dreamss of making big bucks in the future....From lil teenagers who first laid eyes on each other and fell in love at first sight till we are Not afraid to act SILLY in front of each other.
Its sickening that so many people frequently asked us both this few similar questions:
"Don't you guys get bored of each other?" ,
"Why waste each others time when you guys are miles apart from each other?" , "
What's your secret ?",
"You still so young, why so serious?" ,
"Haiyor long way to go some more lar, Go have fun la!"
What the wrong with you guys lar??? Why should someone keep changing partners like changing underwear?? Super cheapskate man those girls or guys who frequently change partners and they think highly about themselves..They feel proud that they can tackle this person that person ....Zzzzzzz.... When you accept someone as your partner.....make sure you analyze the person from HEAD-to-Toe first before jumpping into a relationship because we want to make sure that ONE person that we chose to be with is the man or woman of our lives eternity. Because First love is always the most precious one. Not the second or third. screw all those stupid ridiculous questions lar because it's our lives AND not yours! thank you. This is human nature lar... They macam bosong jer when seeing other people happy. They just want to crush you down and when you break down.... then this humans pula act caring...Wtf?

I can't wait to see you tomorrow for the last time and I'm gonna make sure its going to be a great farewell.... Feel so emo thinking about us chatting thru the four box computer screen till midnights and it's tough shit cuz we can't convey true emotions and feelings to one another.... I just want everyday to pass by quickly so I can see you again =(
senyour,
Wherever you go, whatever you do, you know I love you ... from my heart I really do. I will be waiting, always. Whatever it takes, whatever's at stake, you know I'll be right here, right here ... always waiting for you. Time may take us apart, that's true, but I will always be there for you no matter the miles between.
Yours sincerely,
PIG

No comments:

Post a Comment