Monday, April 18, 2011

Nope, I haven't abandoned the blog....







Time passes by fast when I'm busy... suddenly I glance up and it's almost been weeks since I've posted. I am so sorry that I have been MIA. My life has been hectic times a billion lately. Let me give you a recap....


I'm giving myself a huge break right now cuz i'm physically, mentally and emotionally drained .... fashion shows was a successed and gosh, more than 10 fashion shows completed and several photoshooting...how exhausting is tat???!! so, i've postponed all shootings & etc. cuz my whole body screams 'STOP'! seriously...


So, next month i have to catch up with all the postponed shootings and runways...

I adore doing designers fashion show cuz everything is so professional and the design of each outfit is high fashion couture and all so pretty =))) The Fashion Showcase all the famous Malaysian designers from Khoon Hooi, Edric Ong , Zang Toi , Dominique , and many more... I love Melinda Looi's design so much and she has her own collection of designed outfits in Pavilion, KL which cost up to RM9000.... only the rich and famous can afford it man.... Most of her designs are long gowns with Extravagant Trains and its aint easy to strut down the runway with those outfits and not forgetting a pair of killer heels some more....fuh!! *wipe sweat off* hahahahaha



dammit lar...malacca only offers unpaid fantasy/bridal/hair show!who does things for free i dun get it???everything nowadays is about the money, money, money!!! what I dislike most is fantasy makeup show... hideous looking makeup and hairdo and worst of all, they DON'T pay those models at all...wtf rite?? let them sit there for hours, destroying your face and hair & then, do a FREE show for them in those hideous obscene outfit in public...Ugly stuff man... I have friends who does fashion show at RM1000 and as low as RM400 ... SEE, this is what i call worth doing lar....



lately, i'm trying to break into the commercial industry and also print ads/billboards.... cuz big bucks comes from commercials and print ads $$$$$$ so hell yea...I wil be heading back to KL next month and I've been having a great time at parties in KL and gosh....they throw the hottest parties!! love love love it.... haiz.... I miss my supermodel chics so muchie!they are such great fun and they make me laugh like a maniac i tell you!! looking forward to see them in few weeks time =))))) Ntg much about university cuz this semester only 2 subjects and yea boring as usual ....also, i've been really inactive in sports cuz my whole system is temporarily dead. hahahaha.... Okay, that's all for today. I'll write more next time....I promise. So until further notice, go about your blogging business. And don't miss me too much.



*********************************





Sometimes we drive each other nuts, sometimes we laugh like crazy, sometimes we're the silliest people ever and MOST TIMES we use our own made up words. He is my best friend, my partner in crime and the person who knows the most about me. Even when he's driving me crazy I have to admit I'm pretty lucky to call him mine :))))




No comments:

Post a Comment