Monday, July 12, 2010

I feel pretty good.

I am beginning to discover that things don't come easily to me in life.I am SO fortunate for having a wonderful family,a caring sweetheart and an amazing group of friends.Not to mention a roof over my head,a car to drive,and food to eat.I have to constantly remind myself of these fortunes....especially when I am prone to bad luck.
If I was an emoticon...
right now,
I'd be this:
=)
AND.....
Sometimes,
for no reason whatsoever,
a girl just needs…

chocolate (:
For once in my life I have no words.
no thoughts...
no creativity...
It scares me and I'm feeling a little lost.
I'm going to take a break from the blogging world.
Maybe for a week,Maybe longer.
I will leave you with some Puzzles from DashBoard Confessional.
Peace Out fellas ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment