Friday, July 16, 2010

my jaw drops ^_*

You knew it was gonna happen sooner or later that I would do a Twilight post.
However,this one's got a little spice.
I rarely (if ever) mention risque topics on my blog.
But let me tell you,these images of K. Stewart and R. Pattinson have me all hot and bothered.
Seriously,someone please break it down,
give me the equation that makes these two (together) ooze sex appeal.
These are some of the most lustful images I've seen.
Agree or disagree (Team Edward or Team Jacob),
you can't deny these. are. Hot. Mmmmmmm.





















Will one (or more) of you lovely readers confirm that these two
are indeed quite appealing together?
Surely,I don't stand alone.
thanks for sticking around somehow.....
love you all.....and hope y'all are doing fine..
What are you doing this weekend?
If I could have my way,
I would love to run along the beach and have a splash in the water!!
have a kickass weekend,
XOXO,
RENEE (:

No comments:

Post a Comment