Sunday, November 28, 2010

honestly....

Hey everyone, I know I've been MIA lately but I'm back now.
I just needed a little bit of inspiration to hit me.
So, hi. And stuff.
I know, I know, I’m not here much lately.
But trust me, that is my gift to you.
Because if I actually DID try to write anything right now it would pretty much go like this:
blah blah EXAMS
blah blah blah KILL MYSELF
Blah Blah STRESSY boredom
BLAH SOMEONE SHOOT ME
BLAH WHERE?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway,I'm a nice mix of masculine/feminine.
I'm the woman who really should brush her hair more
and not spend half an hour in the morning staring into the fridge and the biscuit tins.
I don't spend hours putting on make up, trying to look better than what I look now XD haha.....
I can totally be whatever type of woman I want to be.
right now i'm the woman who feels like i'm playing dress up when i put on make up and heels.
I hate getting up early so I never will be that girl who gets up an hour early just to fix her makeup and curl her hair.
I wish I were one of those women who get up at 6am,
go to the gym, shower and arrive at class impossibly fresh.
I roll out of bed 20 minutes before I'm supposed to be at campus,
eating breakfast with my eyes closed,
arrive 10 minutes late every goddamn day,
and spend the evening on the couch.
Not one of my nails are the exact same length because I'm the type of woman that bites her nails when she gets stressed - which is often.
I own more flip flops than actual shoes ^^
Every time I try to buy proper perfume I always come home with cotton candy body spray...
i'm the type of woman who has clothing with cartoon and large wordings on it. like...a lot.
I still call my mom about everything.
If a button falls off my favorite sweater? I Call mom.
How the hell long do I steam the corn? Call mom.
How do I know if eggs are going bad? Call mom.
so....What kind of woman are you?
Being A woman sounds exhausting,huh?
Being someone you aren't is even worst!
Being yourself is so much more fun and exciting.
A WOMAN...she doesn't need to rock tight clothing to prove she's sexy or feminine,
she doesn't have to rock paint and glossy lips to prove she's a lady,
she doesnt need a closet full of 3-4inch stilettos to prove she's all woman!!
because a real woman doesn't need much to showcase she's all woman.
so....ladies don't ever feel the need to be the chick in music videos or in magazines because I guarantee ya its alot of men out here that Loves a real woman VS a made up one!!
No need to be materialistic and so concerned about "VANITY" because in the real world all a real man want and need is a real woman!
sheesh......We as women need to stop competing with each other,
stop being bitchy,
keep our cool,
and spend less time in the bathroom and more time outside.
We need to communicate with each other in a true and
heartfelt way to realize that we are a family.
....could be worse I suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment