Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I needed to come and sit.And Write.

I feel I should introduce myself again, ummmm, Hi!
I'm Renee and this here is my bloggie blog.
it has been FOREVER since I've written.
Since I'm up at 5am this morning....actually hoping to chat with sherman on msn but I supposed he dozed off early cuz he usually sleeps at 2am burning the midnight oil,so,since I've on the PC....let me just update my blog ba...gosh how time actually flies like a bullet train!Now I've already started semester 2 which is rather boring.It's just so sad and frustrating knowing that every morning I wake up....another day without you around.My heartaches so badly knowing that it will be months n months till we meet again and how I wish I can see you right now.You make everything okay when you're around me.you make everything seems so easy and fun when you're there.Thanks to today's technology we are able to communicate as often as we want but the 5 hours time difference stands in our way but with determination and will....ntg stands in our way.No one says distanced relationship will be easy and yes it is tough but the tougher it gets the stronger we become.We can give nothing to each other since we are thousand miles away but the love and care is all we have to offer.We're positively looking forward to see each other every year and hopefully God makes everything smooth and purfectly fine for him abroad.I miss your company so badly lar...the perfect person who would play games n outdoor sports with me since we both have a huge passion for outdoor games,sports and not forgetting FOOD!hahaha.gosh I've became so skinny when you are not around....lost kilos when u left m'sia.No one would bring me out for fancy dining and buy me all those sweet dessert for the time being.haiz....You owe me 50 cones of ice-cream,50 cupcakes,50 sticks of satay celup,50 packets of sour cream chips and the list goes on lar....I miss you so frickin' bad lar and sayang u.

No comments:

Post a Comment