Monday, November 8, 2010

To a wonderful Little Man.




Happy 19th Birthday,my gorgeous,wonderful,and ever-so-special sweetie!

I hope your day is filled with joy,laughter and sunshine!

You make me smile when you laugh and when you get silly...

I couldn't be more proud to have you as a person in my life (:

I Miss and Love you to pieces.

I love you dearly! :-)

We were just kids when we were together.What did we know?
Well,I suppose I'm more of a realist.I love my hubs.Don't get me wrong.
But our six years together have certainly been anything but awesomeness.
Long distance. Disappointments. Stress.
But there have also been beautiful moments.
Moments of joy.Moments of happiness and laughter.
Moments that can be enjoyed and appreciated only after one has endured
those less than stellar days....
I am missin my main squeeze.my hunka hunka big daddy!!
Just sayin...I miss you so very much.!!
come home...Quick ! ^^
Thank you for always bringing a smile to my face.
Whether it be your goofy actions or the witty lyrics you campur aduk into a particular song,
you always know how to turn my frown upside down.
Thank you for always going beyond my expectations and showing me to never give up.
Happy 19th,huns.Thanks for sharing this perfectly imperfect life with me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment