Monday, February 14, 2011

8 years and still counting =)

Happy Valentine’s Day Sweetheart !



I love you all through February, not just on Valentine's Day. I knew right from the start....we had a very special bond. Our time together is a gift. You’re interesting, warm and fun! and when I need to talk and share, I'll run straight to You. We have no reason to pretend because we know each other so well from our heads to our toes... I’m thankful that you’re in my life =) Although we won't be celebrating Valentine's Day for many many years, it's okay cuz today is just another ordinary day. Thanks for trying your very best to give me everything I ever wanted. Just to have you by my side for one minute and give you a hug is all I would wish for now cuz i'm missing you so very much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment