Tuesday, February 15, 2011

what's next?



I kinda feel like I've wasted my opportunity for not representing Malaysia to compete at the largest independent beauty and talent showcase in Asia Pacific which will be held in KOREA in JUNE!yes korea *the place that many korea's diehard fans wishes to go*....haizz.....There will be over 70 countries competing for the title and its awesome to get to know many new people and gaining tremendous experience from this pageant. However, school is more important lar... I wouldn't want to skip lecture class for 3 weeks right? So terpaksa reject lor... Lately, I've missed out tonnes of opportunities from great modeling agencies in KL, and several photoshoot in KL itself due to my final examinations,CNY and boyfriend's homecoming. Studying and taking modeling many steps further is not an easy combination because BOTH needs a lot of time and effort. So yea..... i'll take it easy for now and when I got time... i'll push myself further... For now , I'll study hard, eat hard, sleep hard and try to find time for fashion shows and photoshoots. Best of all, Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp and eattt!

No comments:

Post a Comment