Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Quest for a smaller & V shaped face?

Luckily with the help of Dr Jasmine Ruth from Mediviron UOA Clinic, I was able to achieve the desire slimmer & smaller V shaped face in a week! Most people prefer a slimmer, oval shaped face to enhance the delicate features. Unfortunately, Asians naturally have a wider square looking lower face due to hypertrophy or enlargement of the jaw muscle. Growing up, I have always had a squarish jawline with my right jaw muslce, also known as masseter slighter bigger than the left jaw muscle. So, with my job as a part-time model which requires a lot of picture taking as well as photo shooting assignments, I definitely struggle to get pictures since I have unbalanced jaw muscles. I pretty much have to angle my face 45 degree in almost every picture in order to hide my chunky, bulky and unbalanced masseter. Therefore, I realized I needed urgent help and Mediviron UOA Clinic was the best place to go as their clinic offer experienced & professional doctors, friendly staff, excellent service and most importantly, you will see immediate results! Mediviron UOA Aesthetic Clinic is an aesthetic clinic which offers a wide range of service including botox, dermal fillers, Fractional CO2 Laser , Medlite C6 Q-Switch Nd:YAG Laser, CO2 Laser, Candela GentleYAG Laser, Cryocell cold electrophoresis, Skin peel and microdermabrasion, LED phototherapy, Ultraformer High Intensity Focused Ultrasound, Anti-pigmentation treatment, Weight and fat treatment as well as Hair loss treatment!

.If you are going for small enhancements and not looking at dramatic change, undergoing aesthetic is an excellent choice. Aesthetic treatments provide for a more natural result. I chose Botox instead of incision procedure since Botox has no downtime! And they are reversible.


A picture outside the Clinic. 


I had a fairly short conversation with Dr Jasmine during the consultation session before proceeding to the treatment. And as for my jaw, Dr Jasmine suggested a little botox on both of my jaw muscles. Common myth about Botox it is used to stop wrinkles formation by preventing your muscles to contract, hence preventing new lines forming. BUT another thing Botox can do is to actually reshape a square looking jaw to a more delicate feminine oval jaw. As a result, Botox was injected into my jaw muscles to "relax" the muscles, to make my face appear slimmer and more oval shape!


This is Dr. Jasmine.
 Do send my regards to her if you're going to Mediviron UOA Clinic for treatment! ^^



How are the procedure done?

The process will only take about 10 minutes (excluding consultation, and waiting time for the numbing cream to take effect). First there will be some numbing cream applied and leave on for 30 minutes or so.

Then Dr will do the injection to the designated area.





Waiting for the numbing cream to take effect in the lounge area!



frontal view



side view 



 "camwhoring session"




I'm waiting for the treatment to begin! 


Dr. Jasmine checking the Masseter muscles.With excessive chewing throughout the years, the masseters at my jawline grew to quite a size (causing the jaws to look square)



Assistant helping to remove the numbing cream. 





Dr. Jasmine draws guidelines on my face.









Dr explained the procedures to me & cleared all my doubts that I had on my mind. 



I look very relax right?! Because I trust Dr Jasmine professionalism! 






 At this point I was a bit nervous but it was quite painless!
Botox is being injected into the masseters on each side of my face and spread out at multiple points within the muscle and it only takes several injections per side of jaw and is completed in less than 5 minutes (with minimal or no pain and absolutely no downtime at all! I immediately drove myself to work right after the treatment!) 




By the way, swelling is minimal and most importantly, no need to undergo the knife! 




Myself with Dr. Jasmine Ruth, Dr. Aris, Ms Fion, Mediviron UOA Clinical staff, Beauty Therapists and Marketing Team! Special thanks to Mediviron UOA Clinic for the aesthetic sponsor! 



To find out about pricing or to book an appointment, please call:
Tel: (603) 2163 5698

Fax: (603) 2163 5699
Mon – Thu: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Fri – Sat: 8:30 am – 6:30 pm

Address: LG 9, Lower Ground Floor, 

Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Click the below links to find out more.
Twitter: @MedivironUOA



Full results within 2 weeks.
 Will update you then, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment