Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm back on track!

I seldom online these dayz.
cuz
my PC spoil liau.
and did anyone realize most social networking sites
are freaking boring nowadayz??
im so insulting
[im using mmu's internet privilege]
we pay for it wan k.
In a week i did so many gr8 stuff.
list of things i did:.
  • PINGPONG
  • TENNIS
  • SNOOKERIng
  • SWIMMING
  • SHOPPING
  • LEPAKING
  • S.E.X[Sleep.Eat.Xercise]

overall,it was a great week for me.

I Had a blast!!

Last wed,i sneaked sherman into pingpong club.

nobody notice him& even bother

we had a super duper awesome time playing and picking pingpong balls=)

for the first time,i enjoyed playing pingpong

n i was playing like a "PRO"..

actually,he serve me all the nice nice ball wan.haha

thanks sher=)im sneaking u in again this wednesday!!

hurray***

the committee members noticed tat he could play quite well.

as usual lar..sports is his THANG!!

he has his tennis skill while playing.

really adorable.

i did so many head shots[mean i hit the ball at ppl's head]haha

LAST thursday was J CARD DAY at jaya jusco.

I got myself a few printed tops from SEED.

simple.easy to wear.elegant.dashing

and i got myself handbags too.yeah!!

I juz recently went for my dental appointment.

I Change my braces colour from BLUE to PURPLE.

im so looking forward for my next dental appointment

my teeth is finally straight.so stop calling me bunny tooth kays!!

pictures will be uploaded A.S.A.P when i gt a new CPU lar..swt


TATZ A RAP"



No comments:

Post a Comment