Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday.



OMG
Oral presentation was today!!
(0_0)!!!
"freaking out like hell"
forgot my lines.dammit

I JUZ HATE TUESDAYS.
2 hours of economic+
2 hours of english+
2 hours of accounting class!!!
its crazieee


IM SO Looking forward for tomoro=)
My lil teeny weeny bunny is coming back home.
miss him tonnes!!

WE'RE planning to watch a movie tomoro nite.
its either transformers 2 or Harry Potter 2.
"claps"
its been like centuries eva since i watch a movie in the cinema"

WE HAVE PLANS ON THURSDAY too.
we're planning to LEPAK at dataran after my class
&
maybe play tennis at nite
[dun wan to be black]haha


MATH'S EXAM IS LIKE
erm...
4 more days
WTH

my mum's birthday is next monday

Happy Birthday mum"

we're probably going to celebrate at shibaraku.
yeah!!
I JUZ LOVE BUFFET"
ALthough it makes me fat!!


haha


well,tatz all for now peeps.
bye!!





No comments:

Post a Comment