Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Super-Duper Weekend!!

My alarm rang at 7 a.m.
RING!!!!damn it
sat down for 2 blardy hours
flicking through my economics text book.
felt so grumpy.
my tummy was making weird noises.
it was finally 9 o'clock!!
threw the book aside n quickly i dressed up.
ITS "KAI KAI" TIME!!screams!!!
I got into sher's car n he handed me a lil box.
[SUPRISED]
I opened the box and
TA DA!!!
v
v
v
v
v
v
*
me likey!!

We headed ourselves to DATARAN PAHLAWAN.

The oni best place to lepak in malacca.wth
Of course we went SHOPPING
n tried on clothes.
The boutique we crashed was definitely
PADINI.MNG.haha
Later
we chilled out at OLDTOWN WHITE COFFEE
best place to lepak n makan.
the food oso very SEDAP!!
I recommeNd u guys to try THE CURRY MEE!!
my fav=)
Here are the pictures we took.

look at my bowl of curry mee.

sudah kering.i told u its super sedap.

not to forget,

my cup of HOT OLDTOWN WHITE CHOCOLATE.

oni 3 word to describe it.

BETUL betul KAO!!

meet the GEEK'S~
we owned the similar spects=)
dun we juz look like siblings??
my new pair of spects.i luv it!!

Tat's his PAN KE AI LOOK
he gets EVERYTHING WIF THIS LOOK.



Here are my geekiee SHOTS:






SLurping on my bowl of noodles.


sipping of my hot choco.
damn best!!
we wil nvr grow old.
i stil love toys.



if oni this TEDDY was mine!!
Arghh!!


i'm gonna buy u off frm tat shelf SOMEDAY.
WAKAKAKA.






It was a spectacular Saturday!!
i had a blast.
too bad...
it was time to go HOME.
HOME SWEET HOME.
BYEBYE saturday
=........(












No comments:

Post a Comment