Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Last Monday,29/6/09!!

9.30 a.m.
at sunway pyramid ice skating rink.
the one n only ice skating rink in M'sia.wth
we thought we were early
cuz it was a schooling day.
my siblings ponteng.haha
but
there were ppl earlier stil n
there were many professional skaters.
aged in bet. 4 to 20 years old.
they're really good
twirling n spinning.
envy siut.haiz....
i love the glittering costums
i love the white ice skating shoe[its damn it expensive Rm1000++!!]wtf
if oni malacca has ice skating rink.
than i can learn the graceful moves.haiz
if oni i can spin like them.haha
darl was so sweet to join us even he had class tat morning.LOVE u!!
my first time stepping on tiz ice rink was 8 years ago.[in grade 5]
everytime i cum sunway pyramid,its a must for me to skate.
its a sort of exercise as well as excitement!!
I HAD LOADS OF FUN!!=)
Tis is my mum's second time here.
i was 20 min out earlier n my mum is stil skating.
she refuses to get out!!she really enjoys herself.
tiz is darl second time here
n he is already skating like a pro.
biasalah sports is his THANG!!
tiz is my more than 10 times here already.
n there is stil many times more to cum.haha



i look so straight here.like a pole.haha

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment