Tuesday, October 12, 2010

=)

Dear Shermie,

Four months! Wow. How did that happen?! It seems like only yesterday we were hanging out and now you are thousand miles away from M'sia. Gosh...I miss you so freaking bad. It stinks that we are only able to see each other from the teeny weeny webcam screen *sighs*. We can barely even talk on the phone for 5 minutes due to the expensive distance calls. I rmbr I tried calling you last time and 1 minute can cost up to RM3! gosh I can barely even share with you how my day was cuz 5 minutes my credit also empty jor. I just know that distance isn't a barrier that will stop us from being together.The distance make us strong and less dependent on each other.As I was growing up...I was always very dependent on you cuz you were always there to pick me up when I fall and it was tough at first but right now.....I'm adapting to my new environment. I need someone to coach me and play wid me outdoor sports cuz I love outdoors but I never seem to meet anyone with the same interest as me but you.As we know...these days kids damn lemah lembut and scared of the sun * puteri/putera lilin konon* You were always so active in every game and you are just the purfect person to coach me. I used to work out at the gym carrying weighs and you were always there to teach me the right things but now....i seem to be doing all this activities alone,by myself which I personally love it cuz I'm the type whom can't get along wid anyone so I rather be alone. I don't believe in hanging out wid a big group cuz i just hate the caos and the gossiping. I don't believe in best frens too. I just think there is no sucha a thing as friends forever.Ada ke benda karut macam tu?okay maybe frens till few years but at the end of the day.....friends also have their own stinky life la and everyone wil move their own way. I believe in *till death do us apart*. I read tonnes of real life stories where the elderly married couples loved each other till the day they died and it's really touching when you read their love poems that they compose for one another. I'm so glad we are doing this together and I'm supporting you in everything tat you do and may god bless you thru the ups n downs.



No comments:

Post a Comment