Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm the NEW kid & I'm renovating my life.


This has been a seriously LONG week.
I woke up this morning and all I could think was WOW....I'm so incredibly grateful for this brilliant,beautiful life that I live in.
Lately,I've been running my mind into the ground,
overly exhausted and mentally strained....
I haven't had the time to just BREATHE,
or enjoy all of the incredible things that are right at my fingertips.
I'm hardly inspired to blog.
This past week,I was tested- hardcore.tested.
So.I want nice things.There....I said it.
I want to be able to buy unnecessary items like men's trimmer,
and Gingerbread shaped baking tins.
But more importantly,I want to be able to LIVE.
Live my life,cross off lists,live bountifully not BLEAKLY.
So,let me sum up the awesomeness:
I'm back-eight pounds bigger,
more hot-headed than ever
&
Burning up,anger and fire coming out of my nose.
I'm in a world of pure imagination
&
being alone is the best way to be.
--------------------------------------------------------
Life isn't cereal.It's not that simple.
WHAT TO DO DO WITH MYSELF,ISN'T CEREAL.
We don't always know.We don't have "that GUT instinct.
"Our heart doesn't always "guide our way."
It is possible to have the answer and the question,
the yes and the no,existing as one.Conflicted much?
Yes.
..........More stories to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment