Tuesday, October 5, 2010

blah

Hi everyone!!I miss you and blogging terribly and wanted to give you a quick update on what's been going on with me.When it comes to blogging...I tend to have nothing to type about but the truth is MY Life has been a roller-coaster up to now,the twists and turns,the ups and downs and eventually the stop at the end.hahahaha.First and foremost,I don't really understand why so many people actually take facebook and blogs stuff so seriously.come on!can't a girl just have some fun and freedom on watever crap she wants to spill?GEeesh!
Yea the truth is I'm a rebellious lil brat.I do not follow rules and regulations.I rather do things my own way.I hate people bossing me around and telling me what's right or wrong.So just shut the fuck up and do your own thing and let me do mine.This way...both parties are happy.I will never get a job well done when you ask me to,instead if you don't tell me/order me to do it....I will secretly do the job till it's perfectt!weird rite?thatz just plain old me.I love making my parents angry so I purposely/unintentionally do the things they hate and do the things they love me to do behind their backs.I'm sucha freak but wat the hell.I hate people who brags about how good and how great they are.Wtf lar.who the hell are you to judge your ownself lar?I am just talking in general and NOt actually directing this to anyone so pls don't be an asshole and take blogging so seriously.That's why I hate blogging stuff cuz PEOPLE just take things so seriously.if you are a control freak,I begged you to stop that shit cuz you are just making yourself look like a fifty year old person!Omg yes I don't usually talk that much shit but this crap has been inside me for a long period of time.juz gotta let it go!I usually sit alone at the corner,juz observing the crowd and I just hate girls/guys who walks and gang up in a group and can't stop bad mouthing people's stuff.Girls who blocks the effin toilet mirror just to fix their make up simply gets on my nerve too!And I hate ppl asking me about my stuff or wateva I'm up to cuz dammit can't you just mind your own blardy business???yes I'm a LONER by choice and I hate crowds or People hanging onto me cuz it gets on my blardy damn nerve but i never show it out.When I don't speak to you...you better get miles away from me or else....I'll make a voodoo doll of YOU out of garbage and sand and rusting needles poking thru ur throat.








No comments:

Post a Comment