Wednesday, May 18, 2011

bits n pieces.

Oh life.
Brain.
Emotions and hormones.

pulling it all together...


Okay, chemical imbalance or not, we are all on a different playing field.
We ALL react to stress differently, we ALL handle life differently.
My journey has brought me to this.
You have to find what works best for you.
It's not about being weak and wanting to eliminate feelings.
Quite the contrary.
It's about finding a balance so that we CAN feel feelings,

rather than stay in one monstrous one for an extended period of time.


I've learned important lessons too.
I appreciate more the simple moments of life.
I have a deeper love and appreciation for those who have taken the time to

listen, pray, and still love me throughout it all.
I am more madly in love with my dude who has been unbelievably patient, loving, supportive and understanding through each and every icky moment.

We will never be free of emotions.

Or moods.

We are human.

Perfectly imperfect humans....





note : Well, it looks like the gears are turning and I could shortly be filmed for a reality TV show that could make it on the air. [ ..excited yet nervous..]

No comments:

Post a Comment