Sunday, May 8, 2011

i'm not sure what to post about today

{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
thank god no!

{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
ummmm, no!

{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
South Korean pop and R&B singer, RAIN :)

{four} do you have any food allergies?
Peanuts

{five} do you know how to sew?
A lil bit.

{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
RM1

{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
hmmm....ask my mum!

{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
no, i hate swimming in yucky water!

{nine} have you ever been robbed?
i really don't want to jinx myself on this one;)

{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
when i was young, my sister cut my hair super short and it was hideous && ugly!



- So, I just got a call from Penang yesterday...regarding a competition that I randomly participated and I'm shortlisted as one of the semi finalist but unfortunately, I got another better offer and somehow the dates clashes so...I gotta choose only ONE...hmmmm....
- Sher's been out of the country for over 2 years and I have been doing okay. Right this minute, I am literally waiting for him to go online. Waiting so I could talk to my best friend, my partner, my leader, my better half. Waiting so I could last another day without him here. Waiting so my love tank can be refilled. And when he does, I’ll still be waiting. Waiting for him to come home : ) I miss you niuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment