Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I hope y’all been having a grrrr-reat week (:






Sorry I haven’t been updating for quite awhile. I’ve been busy with my studies. Done with another photo-shooting session. Catalogue shooting session around the corner. Looking forward for a shooting session with the established malaysian fashion designer with over 20 years of experience the the fashion industry :)) plus a Photo shooting with the girls would be fun....can't wait =) Few slots are opens up for fashion shooting too. Not forgetting my sweethearts!! we will be having a reunion in KL real soon! Missing you girls so much =) have a safe flight babes muakssss!

*



*



*



*



V













Since I’ve got this freakishly weird urge to blog but my brain refuses to cooperate with me. So yeah, here goes nothing….. ABC About You Questions:






A – Available: Nope :)

B – BIRTHDAY: 4th March
C – CRUSHING ON: Taylor lautner

D – DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water!
E – EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My friends

F – FAVORITE SONG: Currently, 'FOR YOU I WILL by Teddy Geiger'

G – GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: BOTH .... i have a sweet tooth =)
H – HOMETOWN: Malacca!
I- IN LOVE WITH: Food

J – JUGGLE: Nope :/
K – KILLED SOMEONE: Of course not!
L – LONGEST CAR RIDE: From Melaka to Penang.

M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Oreos (:
N – NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 3

O – ONE WISH: to be the wealthiest person on earth

P – PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Mom!
R – REASON TO SMILE: Delicious food
S- SONG YOU LAST HEARD: OMG by Usher

T – TIME YOU WOKE UP: 9 AM
U – UNDERWEAR COLOR/PATTERN: *winks*
V – VEGETABLE(S): Broccoli. Carrots. Cucumber.
W – WORST HABIT: I need ice cream to make me happy

X – X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: My gums.

Y – YOYOS ARE: FUN!
Z – ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces








P.S blogging serves as a place to keep and share my memories. I'm not witty or funny or hardly interesting, but thanks to you all for always stopping by to read... =)))

I have a terrible habit of looking at tiny problems and making them feel unsurmountable. Now, however, I intend to change this entirely. I want to work harder at looking at things from different perspectives and trying to see the positive aspects of everything. I know this isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, but if you never try you'll never know. They say it takes 60 days to kick an old habit or make a new one. So hopefully, soon .... I have a bit of a rebirth myself.
May God bless us all with love, joy, peace and success =))

No comments:

Post a Comment