Thursday, May 12, 2011

Where I put up a ' Facelift' picture cuz I couldn't find a good picture....



The holidays were lovely...Eggs & biscuits were on the table every morning, there was always an abundance of Ice-cream in the freezer and "special" bread in the bread box. I've been so busy driving, cleaning, packing, traveling, working and doing coupley things that I've almost forgotten that this is the time I should be resting well before the new semester starts! "sighs"



Oh hell. I'm the person you don't want to fuck with, ever. She's hot headed. She screams from time to time and thank God my family members was born with good lungs- cause they are the only person brave enough to scream back. But....we all can burn and too often we burn the people we love the most, cause they're the only ones willing to reach out and touch the fire. We're all steaming, flames of ridiculous bursts of light that are both blinding and beautiful in the same glance. We can scream and disagree, but we are family. And you know how Malaysians feel about family....I'm done throwing a fit now. Thanks.




I have a feeling that it's the shitty one that stuck.
Not inspired. Not inspired. BLAH BLAH BLAH.
Still feel like reading?!




I need a new phone, a chill pill, a manicure and a pedicure, a new computer! So. I want nice things. There....I said it. I want to be able to buy unnecessary items. But more importantly, I want to be able to LIVE. Live my life, cross off lists, live bountifully not BLEAKLY.




Time is escaping me. Completely running through my fingertips like powdered sugar. MMM....sugar.

Time is running away from me like I'm a butcher knife wielding mad man, with it's heels on fire. Just for today, I don't want TIME to control me.

I want to be in the time that I have so that I don't wonder where it went when it's gone.

No watches, no deadlines.

I want to let go of the "have-to-dos" and tell everything to just SLOW DOWN.....or wait for me.

I want time to finish my milk, to read my book, to stay in bed with my teddy.

To check off everything on my list.

to To get there without feeling rushed.

To walk in the grass.

To make new friends.

TO DO IT ALL.

To research and learn.

To write and let creativity come naturally.

To decide without pressure.

To eat meals in courses.

To make a cheesecake.

To enjoy the process instead of getting intimidated by it.

To digest and to meditate.

To BREATHE.

Annnnnd....

to pluck my eyebrows in a magnifying mirror.







note: Life throws you plans better than you imagined for yourself when you aren't expecting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment