Tuesday, May 17, 2011

very odd dreams that are mostly riddled with fears

Some things about me that may be mildy amusing to you:






I have phobia sitting in speeding cars.





I'm afraid of heights.






I sleep with the lights on.






I do believe ghosts exist, but I have never seen one myself.





I have sweaty palms when i'm nervous.






My nickname when I was little was "Bin Bin biscuits".






I hate it when people touch my hair.






i hate overfriendly people. Annoying!






Fucking annoyed by girls pretending to be high maintenance sort of thing.WTF rite?






trashy biatches.






Girls Ogle at other girls. so darn annoying!






DISLIKE Girls Comparing themselves with other girls. (Deadly mistake)






I hate people Over boasting.






I am used to eating or sitting in a cafe alone, with or without friends.






I don't always go out with my cellphone and wallet.






I hate giving my cell phone number to strangers.. stalker much!






I hate girls pretending all nice in front and gossip or talk behind someone's back.





Dislike Guys who are very open about themselves.






I love ice-cream and nacho chips.






I hate facebook stalkers. Girls n guys 'adding back as a friend' non-stop, when you ignored their friend request like a million times... stalker much??!!!! and when you approved them... they don't even intro themselves... hmmm... asshole.







I hate it when you remove someone from your friend list in facebook and they keep ADDING n ADDING back.... Don't they get the point?? idiots man.






I hate friends or people asking me questions about ANYTHING whether it's about myself or random shit. Fuck! Can't I have some peace and privacy without you bunch asking me a hell of a lot of questions?






'm calm at the things I do.






I can feel the 'REALNESS' of someone as soon as they start to speak up.






I'm racist.






Everyone is a sinner. Don't bullshit me.






I hate fucking skinny stick girls talking about DIET and weight loss plan. idiots!






I don't fancy expensive stuff.






Shopaholic freaks is a pain in the ass.






I believe we will all go to hell.






I believe sex education should be implemented in primary schools.






I am sensitive to other needs.






I only believe in inner beauty... outer beauty is all bullshit. Come on man! Any Tom, Dick and Harry can get plastic surgery done and look drop dead gawjuz instantly.






I never put on make up on a normal daily basis.








I Don't follow fashion.






I Don't fancy branded clothes.... spoilt kids! Don't they have mercy for their parents who worked so hard to get those money? ass.

Our government is corrupted.








I hate wannabes






I don't eat scallop, oyster, siham and beef.






I hate half cooked meat.

Local fruits is my favourite.

I don't mind looking foolish in public.

I don't praise myself.

I don't copy in exams. I die on my own.

I don't wipe and comb my hair after bathing.

I study hard for exams.

Modeling was never something I see myself doing or pursuing in the future... I don't necessary love it or hate it. I'm just pushing my boundaries and see how far i can go into different field.


I walk out naked after bathing.

I'm cool Not wearing any undergarments while going out.

Black is my favourite color.

Pink color? hmmm depends lar.

I hate eating pills.

I don't waste my time looking at people's facebook photoAlbums. Maybe 5 picture or less and that's also to oblige someone/ friends...hahaha

I wish I can buy a gun...

Carrying handbags is such a burden.

I love spicy food.

I hate wasting money on movies unless its FREE!!

I'm super stingy

I cry everytime watching the less fortunate striving to live.

I hate wiping off eyeliner

I love being around studious people.

I hate my university.

I don't pray.

I don't make fake promises....action speaks louder than words.

I want to open my very own cupcakes or candies store.

I love watching cooking show... mum says i am obsessed!

I don't read blogs. lame

I write blogs when I feel like too.

I hate crowded places.

I have bad eyesight.

I'm neutral AT EVERYTHING I DO

I have bad temper but I control it

I don't like doing things most girls enjoy.. those girlish stuff makes me wanna barf!

I find it stupid for newbie couples going 'I love you forever n forever' and the next second they break up... Bastard.

Couples who celebrate monthly anniversary are stupid CUZ the next minute...they are both single...

I only believe in reality...The real world! No such thing as ONCE UPON A TIME for me. rubbish~!

No comments:

Post a Comment