Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I just feel like a complete idiot.

It's 4.32a.m and I basically slept for only two hours.I just don't understand why can't I be like everyone else.Why can't I accept the truth that our lives are pre-destined?!Why can't I just be happy and have big smiles all over my face?!Why can't I just stop being so stupid and naive about the fact that I'm........?!!arghhhhh!!!wat the fuck.I need to kick some ass rite now!!I need a gallon of beer to make sleep soundlessly!!I need someone to talk to!I need some serious attention rite away!!I just wish I could be like everyone else.So strong,so determined.* or maybe everyone is just like me*,hiding their feelings and emotions by distancing and numbing themselves.I'm just out of words right now.I'm just one blardy hopeless freak.I know I can do it but I'm still holding on to it.hey,I tried real hard but it ain't working!!!!!!I'm so sad and that's all I can say.
P.S. It ain't over till it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment