Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank YOU for being a reason for me to SMILE.

you make me smile all day,everyday
=)


2010,I welcome you.Can I get you anything?!
Awwww you guys!I miss ya'all so very much!
It's so freaking bizarre how much I miss blogging,
and it's only been a few days!LOL
Just a busy week =p
I wish I could share more about what I'm doing
but my blog is not exactly anonymous


&
I can't be too specific.
Things should settle down next week so
I'll be back to my usual daily stalkage xD

I'm not where I thought I would be,
but I am learning that maybe I'm where I am supposed to be.
I'm standing on the edge of a huge jump,
one that I'm doing on my own.
But with more confidence & sense of self than I have ever had.



Today,I had my PCA0025 presentation
and the lecturer asked,"why do ppl waste their time blogging??",
Why don't ppl use their free time doing beneficial things,instead of blogging?and he said,bloggers are usually girls.....hey dear lecturer,I know tonnes of male bloggers out there okay,who blogs basically every single day!!btw,Blogging only takes 5-15 minutes or more{according to its length} and wat the hell does it got to do with wasting our time rite??ish...
note:
My journal/blog is my safe place.
It holds everything I am.Everything that is truly me.
When I don't feel safe anywhere else,my journal is there.
A blank page waiting for me.

Never judging.Never expecting.Simply there.
And when I need to let it all go and just breathe.
I am there.




And when I need to figure out the jumbles of my mind.
I am there.



I never hold back.Never try to be something or someone I'm not.
The years of journals now fill a chest.

There is a chest full of me.
And it absolutely blows me away.

So much of my life could have been forgotten.
And maybe at times,I wish it had been.
But,it's there.


My words.


My heart. <3





Me :(





What about you? =.=??
Where do you bare your soul?
What gives you that sense of freedom?


While I love this little world I've created here on my blog
I have to be honest,it is not nearly as pure.
Because I know it's not completely safe.

P.S. Enjoy the first Manic Monday of the new year.
Today,I am thankful for what I have.

I am thankful that I have my family,my best friends who catch me when I am falling.

I am thankful I am loved,& that I love,deeply.

I am thankful that my heart is mending.

I am thankful I have some great hair XD,LOL.

I am thankful for my health.

I am thankful for the opportunities I have & my bright future.
till then,Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment