Sunday, January 10, 2010

why trust a person that already Lie like there's no tomoro??


I had enough listening to this word,{TRUST}....[It was being misused!]You guys don't know the truth ok.So don't point fingers at me!!!!!!!!!!!!You ppl are not in my place,my situation,and my anxiety okay!Ok fine.I'm COOL with other criticism.If that is your point of view or point of grace or whatsoever than fine,I'll go with the wind.I really wish that ALL of this didn't even started and It DIDN'T even begIn.That's from their point of view.Wanna listen to my point of view??I forgive and forget very easily.{that's the best part of me}I'm not getting angry over no reason okay.{i have proof!!!}I get it you know.I finally understand.That's it.If this is because of me than Think again.If I were you and You were me,you'll probably behave/act the same way like I do.Yea I'm just so silly.Why haven't I notice???!!I knew it but I'm just afraid.afraid of so many things.What punctures my heart most is the fact that People thinks I'm a total control freak and an irritating fucking jackass.I will be alright,I promise.I'm just slower that's all.I'll get over it eventually.I'll be happy eventually.I won't *lay nest* on my computer chair anymore.I'll go.I'll Go for the benefits of everyone.If this is the final decision than I'll walk away.I can't promise you,I'll walk fast but I'll walk.Don't need to worry.I'm just sick of being a shining light bulb/a dark shadow and not getting noticed.I think I'm might be ready to walk all by myself,firmly and strong soon.I think lar.

P.S. God always teaches us to be forgiving,so,
I forgive you but I won't forget.

janji yg ku selalu mimpikan.masa silam yg ku harapkan boleh berulang.
Ia adalah hakitat sebenar.Ia tidak boleh berulang tapi Ia cuma boleh diingati.
Ingati buat seumur hidup.Hidup kita yg cuma sekali.Hidup yg penuh dgn kekesalan,kekecewaan,kemarahan,kesedihan,kedukaan,kepahitan,kesengsaraan,keperitan....
Bilakah masanya untuk ku melepaskannya?Ku mmg percayamu yg ......
Mungkin selama ni ku bergantung byk sgt.Tapi ku sdg byk belajar berdiri sndri.
BYEEEEEE

1 comment: