Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Seriously guys,I am OBSESSED with this new decade.


Hey Readers!!^^

{look what I found}


I'm in love with high waisted skirts with a v-neck shirt.

I'm so in love with this look right now.

It's so flattering and totally versatile.

love me or hate me...I'm still gonna shine,haha


Friends are like fishes.
You have to sit patiently for a long time to catch a good one.
Just like I caught you.
So,you better stay nice otherwise I will Fry you!!




.:STOP.LOOK.LISTEN:.
I mean,I feel alive and awake xD
It just feels good to be taking control of my thoughts & mind,
&
making the most of what happens to me.
I was really thinking about the past year
&
how I wanted to recap it here on my blog.
it feels like the week has been flying by....
we're all doing year posts,
Looking back & making resolutions for 2010.
A lot of bad things happened.
So much stress.
BUT
because 2009 was such a shit show.
I can honestly say that I am going into 2010 better than ever!
I feel so positive and ready for a new decade.
2009 taught me A LOT,& for that I am thankful =)
There was also a lot of good in 2009
and I'm going to carry that good into 2010!!


*note:I've Never been into cheeseballs much.
Cheaters,maybe.
Unforgivers,totally.
Uncommiters,heck ya bugger!

....lets shake that thang beyotch...


No comments:

Post a Comment