Sunday, January 24, 2010

My life is Amazing.

Well well.......
look who has finally showed her face in the blogging world.
=) haha
Today is Sunday...
Can you believe I actually posted?!?
Me either.
Since I'll be leaving in a few more hours,
I decided to blog (:
I am so stinking happy you are only hours away.
I can't wait.
I know I'll enjoy myself there.
My brain has been on over load
due to the lack of being able to type it out every day
as I have been able to do in the past.
So much going on that
I can't even remember half the things I really wanted to post about.
Regardless,I will give you a few updates.
Ya know,a little bit of the me you've all been missing oh so much ;)
*laughs*


Oh Sunday,I love you so.
You make me smile like no other day I know.
It's time to forget the rest of the week.
Let go of the stress
&
everything else that doesn't bring a smile to ur face.

....concentrate on just relaxing....


Next weekend I'm going to:


Relax.
Dance.
Shake.
Laugh.
Dream.
Snuggle.
Swim.
Cuddle.
Drink.
Shop.
Be happy.
Smile at a stanger.
Breathe.
Sleep in late.


As for the rest of my life....

Oh man so crazy!!
As you can tell I haven't had time to catch up on my blog.
Wow,what a week!!
I feel like it's been a roller coaster of sorts,
both online and off.
Well,I'm going to relax...
Tomorrow I will be doing lots and lots of
shopping.

~Toodles Lovelies

No comments:

Post a Comment