Thursday, February 4, 2010

Things are great.

Oh friday,how I’ve missed you.It’s been,what,a week?!!
What the crap?!!How on earth is it February already??!
And you know what that means don't you?
D-DAY,
I mean CNY & Valentine's Day is less than 2 WEEKS!
Don't freak out.settle down...
{There's plenty of time to do your shopping}
This week has been fun,hasn't it?
I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am (:
There's so much great stuff going on....
Honestly,I don't know how to start!!Gah.
I finally see the beautiful side of malacca town after 19 years of living here.
{ evil smiles =] }
I never realized how much malacca town has changed
until I actually become someone's tour guide for the past 2 days.
Shall we laugh?Yes we shall!LOL,Let's laugh!tee~hee
And by doing so,
I got a "free" body tan due to loads of walking under the hot sun.
We basically did a lot of walking cuz there's no way we can see
the beauty of malacca town by driving through rite???*laughs*
I should really stop yakking & let the pictures to the talking,alright?
=)


























picture above:there was some filming going on

picture above:handsome rite?













picture above:I supposed it's a wishing well right?





picture above:Hey....,that A'famosa!!LOL





below:A short video to share with you guys (:
The man sang melodiously.It was flawless (:
P.S. I'm itching to have a weekend filled with adventure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment