Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sin is just Ugly!

The beauty of woman is found true in her heart.
Have you ever met a woman that was so beautiful on the
inside that you never even noticed her outward appearance?
I think the biggest battle that women face is
fear of being too much,
&
fear of being not enough.
We compete to no ends with each other,
rarely feel genuinely happy with each others successes,
&
never feel content to be just who we are.
{that's bad}
FYI:-Here's the truth:
That you are perfectly and wonderfully made!!
________________________________
OH,What a week this has been...
both personally and professionally,
I have exhausted all the energy I had inside of me :(
I'm done with my business management presentation!!
Jealous much?haha!!
woohoo~being the first group to present isn't that bad after all=)



excuse me hair,when did you get so long?!
to cut, or not to cut??hmm...
{nah..even if you forced me,I wouldn't}
LOL

=)
P.S. I'm grateful for this day I have to live
and for my health & for each breath I have to take in.
Somedays I'm not so great & nothing seems to go my way,
then I remember,that I have NO Right to complain,
It'd be a foolish thing to say cause I've been blessed.
I'm grateful.I'm thankful. =)



Dear buddies,
you are beautiful,amazing,sweet and so special.
I hope you all have an incredible weekend.
~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment