Friday, February 12, 2010

True love waits because it is vulnerable.

I'm surprised =)
I can actually say that this week has flown by!
I have to say,I had no idea what to post about today.
@_@
I have been staring at this blank page for for quite sometime,
wondering what I can say about love,
that everyone else hasn't made the obvious....
AH HAH!!!!! = 0
I finally came up with something...
So,please forgive if I ramble^^
To start with…Why does one love?LOL
Is it to find an escape from the pains of loneliness
or
is it to feel the warmth of fulfillment that it brings to one's heart?
Love is so precious that we guard it with such zeal.
We know that true love has its strengths but the
experience itself can be so fragile that it can easily be damaged.
If we hurry too much,
we miss the opportunity to savor its blessings in our lives.
Let's not forget that love is not a goal,
a purpose or a means to an end,
it is an opportunity to experience ourselves in relation
to someone else in the most divine way.
Love has its own time,its own seasons,
and its own reason for coming and going.
You cannot bribe it or coerce it,
or reason it into saying.
You can only embrace it when it arrives
&
give it away when it comes to you (:

Girl in the Pyjamas
note: I LOVE spending all day in my pyjamas
cuz I feel super duper adorable in my PJ's .
{muahahahaha...self-praise*}

Note:Love always has been & always will be a mystery.
Remember that you don't choose love.
Love chooses you.
All you can really do is accept it for all its mystery
when it comes into your life.
complicated huh??hahaha!!
{just pretend like you understand ya^^}
P.S. well,next week,I'm going to be very busy
with the Chinese New Year celebrations.
So,I won't be blogging for quite some time ya.
Till next time
,Good-bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment