Thursday, February 18, 2010

What is making me happy everyday?

THEM (:

Chinese New Year was pretty awesome,I can't lie!
Just having a chance to spend time with my family was great in itself.
=)
well first things first.
I made it safely home last night (:
Kuala Lumpur is breathtaking,as it always is.
That was a quick trip.
real quick.
I was going through all of the photos and here it is.
note:More pictures are uploaded in Facebook (:
above:At Krispy Kreme Doughnuts



above:At The Full House Restaurant





above:@Full House

comel kan?



above:we're trying to beat the high jump world record.LOL




above:Kids,pls Don't try this at Home ya^^

Above:Smacking ass.

above:@jonker






So,how was your CNY/valentine's day/weekend?
P.S. hope you all spent time with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment