Monday, February 15, 2010

to my special someone (:


I dedicate this poem to you to show how much you mean to me.
=)
I think of you often...I do,
From morning 'til evening I do,
When memories bring laughter
Or moments bring pain,
There is faithfulness, too, once again.
_________________
So,my dear,my sweet bubbaloo,
Remember our love,
dulce bubbaloo,
For we've come so far and there's so much to come
And I have love to yet give
For the life we will live...together.
____________________
So let's stir up our passion today,
Let memories give way today,
To the now and the future
For the joys and hopes
and for all The times my heart hears you call.
___________________
Never will I forget
how you always cheer me up
every time I'm sad
and for that I'm glad.
I love u always.happy Valentine's day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment