Saturday, February 6, 2010

much love my darlings =)

Well, I'm back in black.Yes I'm back in black.
Hooo yeah.
Ohh yeah.Yes I am.Oooh yeah,yeah oh yeah.
Back in now.Well I'm back,Im back.Back,I'm back.
Back,I'm back.Back,I'm back.Back,I'm back.
Back in black.Yes I'm back in black!!!LOL~

I have been out of the blogosphere for way too long.
I took that road trip to KL.
It was a trip packed full of fun and booze.
Oh goodness (:
The highlight of my trip was definitely going to
MOS{Ministry of Sound}
It was definitely the wildest & the craziest night imaginable.
It was definitely fun to let it all go
because it has been SO LONG since I had a semester break.
{MMU is very stingy with their semester breaks,ya noe?}
Not to forget,all the great people I met while I was here.
Well,anyway.Here's a glimpse.




above:There were hundreds of people.
yea,It was freakin' packed.



above:She is amazing.
And not only is she totally good at what she does,
but she is also kinda hilarious at the same time.
=)










note: I love them both very much =)

No comments:

Post a Comment