Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm deliriously happy and smitten!

{don't ask me why ^^}

SCREAMS!!! > 0
This week was hardly a break with tons of work to be done
but I'm staying positive & taking note of the blessings in my life.
It's Thursday and I am already tired.
I've been super busy lately.
The weekdays are just too long & I'm really feeling exhausted some days.
I kinda stepped away from blogging for quite some time now.
I got really busy there for a couple days & did not have any time to blog.
anyway,I woke up this morning with the strange sensation flowing through my body
telling me I needed to sing and dance... xD
{so yea...I dance&sing in front of the mirror,out of happiness
& hmm..,I was late for class^^*giggles*}
Blah.



We are all born with a fear of death.
It is only later,as we grow older,
that we learn there are greater things to fear.

P.S. I promise to come back & get on a blogging rocket
and blog all the way to the moon but as for right now??
I have loads of required reading,assignments,drama,
business project,friends,Saturday outing to attend to
before I can do that...(:
{the list goes on & on :D}
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
this post is to remind me to be grateful and thankful for everything
I've had an opportunity to do and the great things I am blessed with in life.
I love God a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment