Monday, September 7, 2009

Alluring Malacca.



Last Saturday
[05.09.09]
As usual,we hang out at Mahkota&Dataran
-the only place in Town to chillex:chill+relax-
We did window shopping.
Ate Spicy Mee Goreng.[damn best!!]
(sherman tak tahan makan pedas until face red red)
LOL
Than we headed our asses to A'Famosa
[guess wat??he has nvr been to A'famosa b4.kesian huh?]
While we were walking,
WE spotted a man selling kites.
[teeny weeny kites].
I did't wanted to buy the kite at first.
But my BIG BABY insisted that he wants it.
Of course,I bought it or else he'll bugged me to death.
haha.... XD
Frankly speaking,I did enjoyed flying the kite Alot.
[We were like lil kids]
Later,after all the running and screaming,
we settled down for "Ikan Bakar".
After the good food,"My Mamat" drove me to Jonker
to eat Chicken Ball Rice.
I'm such a greedy fat pig[keep on eating n eating]
I'm 9 pounds heavier now.
*sigh*
Anyway,
*
*
*
V
I'll just let the pictures do the talking.
(:



Mwah:Look sher!!Our kite is flying damn high.

Sher:WAH!![with his mouth slighty open]

closer view

The wackiest&craziest moments.
i look Damn sampat

I main until so syok.
Nvr give him any chance to fly.haha
*evil smiles*








He said,"OMGoodness finally its my turn!!"
*He Grins*

My Big Baby






Ah Mah posing wif the cannon.

-A'Famosa-
Posing for Seventeen Mag.
LOL


Acting macho for the camera.


Getting rid of thirst.
[Shopping can really make a person hungry&thirsty]


checking out the kite

innocent people
=)


retards


checking out the Hawt Babes[muka hamsup].
LOL

"My Mamat"
Senyour,
Thanks for the awesome outing!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment