Friday, September 11, 2009

I'm right behind you.

Another beautiful evening.
He cycles all the way to bukit beruang
which I don't think anybody will do it for me.
[these days,ppl r using cars to go everywhere&anywhere]
He does this basically every evening
which I appreciate so much!
"I know how tiring&exhausting it is.
I've done it before=)"
we chilled out at silver city.
-Had a bowl ice kacang&a glass of cold drink-
[thristy hell!!]
Than we move our asses to the playground.
Memories came rushing back
when we arrived at the playground.
[we used to hangout alot here when we were in high school]
*miss those moments!!*
Sher swing me
He swing me real high.
I got afraid.
I scream*stop stop!!*
And he thinks I was enjoying it
cuz i was laughing&screaming.
LOL
Than my tears start rolling down my cheeks.
He got a shocked.
*gave a bear hug*
[i'm fear of heights & I hate Theme Parks alot!!]


L O V E
L O V E
L O V E
L O V E
you

He felt so dizzy&tired after all the swinging.
haha


Fly high&touch the sky.



Mr. See owned a saw.
And Mr. Soar owned a seesaw.
Now, See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw
Before Soar saw See,
Which made Soar sore.
Had Soar seen See's saw
Before See sawed Soar's seesaw,
See's saw would not have sawed
Soar's seesaw.
So See's saw sawed Soar's seesaw.
But it was sad to see Soar so sore
just because See's saw sawed
Soar's seesaw.
[Tongue Twister Fun]


Our Favourite Ice Kacang
(:

stoopid bike.


loitering on the road

up,up and Away!!


Ah mah
I had tonnes of Fun.

Hey Dear,

Thanks For everything!

~X.O.X.O~

No comments:

Post a Comment