Tuesday, September 8, 2009

When action speaks louder than words.

Darn it!!
I'll be having my speaking test this thursday.
For those who do not noe watTheHeck is speaking test all about,
i would yak a little bit about it.
"First of all,we have our individual presentation.
we r given 2 min to brainstorm for ideas&relevant points.
Than we r suppose to start our individual presentation for 2 min.
[2 minutes is like 2 hours especially when we're out of ideas]
Later,we are given 2 Min to PREPARE for a group discussion
Than,here come group presentation which last for 10 blardy minutes."
I suck at presentation Alot.
I always hv sweaty palms n feet&some other places which i dun think
i need to mention it further!!haha
I talk,yak&shout alot when it comes to familiar faces n BFFs'!!
Typical me*evil smiles*
Sherman has always been a "good listener".*seriously*,
[even though wat eva i say goes into his left ear n comes out frm his right ear]
I can talk n talk so much until his face expression changes from = ) to = (
I only love essay writing.I hv so much to write when it comes to essays.
HOwever,when it comes to presentation or speaking infront of de public,I suck at it!!
I call myself a Jackass!or in simple words,a L.O.S.E.R!!
If i was a debater,I wil lose my dignity.
If i was in choral speaking"i would be named the lousiest speaker"
SO ppl/dudes/babes/hunks/mum/dad/ah ma/ah gong/ah soh/ah lien/ah beng
PLEASE....
put your hands together and pray darn hard for mE kays??
HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment