Friday, September 4, 2009

This is who I am.

Yeah
You know who you are
The ones who giggle when I walk past
Judging me for my character on the outside
And not the character on the inside
Just because I’m not like you
And wear the high end expensive clothes
And drive high class expensive cars
That my mommy and daddy pay payments for
You
The haters
The ones who judge me before you even know
The real person I am
You’re too busy.
Holding your nose
High in the air
To even give a effin shit
All because I’m different
And a retard in public
Maybe it’s because you’re jealous
That people love me for it
For this I will never know
Oh look
You just walked down the hall
And of course you were laughing
Laughing at me because I’m different
And don’t hang with the “popular” crowd
And guess what
I don’t care.
(:






IloveMyself.




No comments:

Post a Comment