Friday, September 18, 2009

what drives us crazy.

Oi,If you're
sick and bored of my Face...
SKIP THIS POST!
thankx.
I CONQUER my own Blog
so I'm allowed to say&post wateva fucking shit
I LIKE!!
so just shut up&read kay??!!
*CLAPS*
B'HOLD da' troublemaker.
RAWR!!
I look so innocent in pictures.
The camera loves mwah.
=p
---------------------------------------------
We bought a new kite.
hurray!!
Its Bigger.Better.&Lovelier.
*show off*
After playing for quite some time,
"DAMN!!"we realized Malacca is
not a suitable place for flying kites!!
NO WIND AT ALL.
*swt*
We tried Darn Hard to make the kite fly.
we tried Running,Blowing,Spinning,Shouting,Yelling,
Fanning,Sprinting.
Ntg worked out.
LOL


Ah Pek in ACTION.

Ah Mah in Action.

I berjaya to make da' kite fly.
Geng hor??
we're in malaysia k.
&
I'M by the road side btw.
NOT THE BEACH:.
wat u expect huh??=.="
Gambar sesat.
---------------------------------------------
Forgot to mention,
we had so much FUN blowing bubbles.
*u think lil kiddo oni can hv fun ar??!!*
Big Boys&Big Girls oso can okay!!
haha...




This picture sibeh cun le.
NO EDITING k.
The Bubbles r for real okay.

Come to mama bubblelicious!

He enjoys himself.
You wil NEVER see him doing such thingS in person.
Pemalu.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment