Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Complexity of Girls.*guys call them "bitches"*

Do you guys know about the complexity of girls??

Bcuz u r a female,you'd understand them perfectly.

AND they say it's hard y guys couldn't understand

them in the first place.

*Here r some prophylactics I'd like to offer.

It may come in handy especiall in times of dire distress though.

  • when she says..."i think i need it",she really means..."I want this,buster.And you'll pay if u don't give it to me!!"
  • when she says..."I love you",...she really means.."If u don't say I love you too there'll be hell to pay"
  • when she says..."Am I pretty?"..she really means..."There's only one correct answer n you're dead meat if u don't get it right."
  • when she says..."We need to talk"...she really means...."You need scolding asshole".
  • when she says..."That girl has an interesting figure"...she really means..."she's obviously silicone n if u look at her again,ur eyes will be in a bottle at the lab".
  • when she says..."I'm not yelling"...she really means..."I am yelling&I love it".
  • when she says...."I don't want to nag"...she really means..."I'm going to nag&you'd better listen for your own good".
  • when she says..."I miss you dear"...she really means..."I'm alone right now,I feel lonely&I demand that u feel lonely too!!".
  • when she says..."I'm not going to tell you twice"...she really means..."I'm going to tell u many,many times again&again sucker!".

Like they say,Girls are made of Sugar&Spice!

(:

No comments:

Post a Comment