Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heat up the court.

*take a look at some gr8 pictures i found*
After looking at the 1st picca,
you'll basically get an idea about wat i'm going to blog.
Juz stroll down ba.

I really like these tennis outfits.
so pretty=)
.:simple yet chic:.


some really funny tennis pictures i found.
LOL

------------------------------------------------------
Forget about the pictures above.
Here is the actual thing tat I wanna blog about.
THE PEOPLE i Care,Love&Spend most of my TIME with.
Last Tuesday,
we played Tennis.
[As we promised]
(:
They drove to MMU and met up with me there.
while They were playing so syok,
suddenly got one Kepo Old man
[some penjaga tennis court]
came n interrupt.
T_____T
old man:sherman!!,Are you from MMU?
sher:[muka cuak]*kept silent*
old man:You&ur frendz r not allowed play here
if u're not a MMU student k!
All of us:*sigh*AHH!!lets go AKCC play la.stupid!
sharon:You know that man meh??how come
he know ur name??
sher:eh ya le.I dunno him.How come he noe me??
*curious*
I said:ahh!!"you damn popular la".
go anyway oso so many ppl noe u.
sher:*kembang*
=_=
Than Ngow drove all of us to AKCC.
Played for an hour.
*sky getting dark*
[some more the lights r spoilt.swt]
since we belum puas main n its so dark,
MR.KIND NGOW drove us back to MMU!!
yeah!!luckily tat stupid man not there de.
since i was de oni one from MMU among them,
I showed the guard my mmu ID than he
switch on the tennis court light for us.
=)
we had so much F.U.N.

I heart these Monsters:.
<3










*permainan yang sengit*
LOL







WE[The girls]were the cheerleaders.
We are HOT,SEXY&CUTE cheerleader k!!
Jgn pandang rendah tau.
Bcuz of Us,The Guys WON K!
[beat the opponents flat man]
haha

A family
like mine is so combined
to depart a family like mine is so un-divine,
a family like mine cares for each other,
a family like mine nurtures each other,
a family like mine stands up for each other .
Heart You peeps 4eva
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment